Professional Crown Molding and Baseboard Painting
It is an elegant addition to any home, but repainting it can be a difficult task to do yourself. Avoid drips, ladder scuff marks, and painting at dangerous heights. Leave it to the professionals at ProTEK Painters.
We are equipped to handle the fine detail work and specialized attention needed to transform your crown molding into an exquisite feature in your home. Your space will feel larger and more inviting.
Baseboards and Trim
Painting baseboards and trim are another way to refresh the look of a room and add contrast to the walls. Because they endure foot traffic, baseboards often get scuffed and dirty faster than the rest of your walls.
Choosing the right paint product can help counteract everyday wear and tear and keep floor trim looking fresh.
The team at ProTEK Painters will provide expert precision in these delicate areas and leave you with flawless results.
Crown Molding Installation
One of the most sophisticated and inexpensive methods of tastefully transforming a room is through crown molding installation.
Crown molding brings individuality and visual interest to a room by breaking up the typical 90-degree angle between a wall and ceiling. Usually painted in a high sheen, the contours of crown molding reflect the light and draw attention to their details.
In rooms with higher ceilings, crown molding can be layered to achieve an even more impressive, substantial room border. Crown molding can be painted the same color as the wall or a coordinating color, but if your walls are colored, white moldings look sharp and classy. If you're looking for living room painting ideas, it's well worth considering crown molding too.
Besides crown molding in different species of wood, stained or painted the color of your choice, we also install, repair, stain, and paint other wood enhancements in the interior of your home, such as:
- Baseboards and Trim
- Wainscot Paneling
- Door Casings and Trim
- Window Framing
From consultation to planning, installation, staining, painting, and clean-up, ProTEK Painters craftsmen hold themselves to the highest standards of quality and service. Consider installing crown molding for projects like living room and bedroom painting.
What To Expect Start to Finish
- Estimate Appointment - The first step in the process is the estimate appointment. You’ll walk us through what you’d like the final result to be. We'll take measurements, examine the space, and prepare a detailed estimate - usually on-the-spot. At that point, we can answer questions and schedule the work if you choose.
- Choose Paint Colors - If you need us to match the color of your existing crown molding or want help choosing a new paint color, we offer color consultation services. We’ll make sure you get the exact look you want.
- Prep Work - Before we arrive we’d ask that you remove any breakable or valuable items as well as wall hangings, but don’t worry about the furniture. We’ll handle the heavy lifting and return your furniture to its original positions when we’re finished.
- Repair work - Such as light carpentry or drywall will be completed prior to painting. The floor will be covered with a drop cloth and all furniture will be protected by fresh plastic sheeting.
- Painting - Once the crown molding and other areas to be painted are primed and ready, your paint selection is carefully applied for a smooth, beautiful finish.
- Clean-up - When we’re done, the in-depth cleaning process begins, and we’ll move your furniture back where it belongs.
- Final Inspection - After we take a step back and thoroughly inspect our own work, you’ll get a chance to inspect it for yourself and give us feedback. If anything is unsatisfactory, we guarantee we’ll make it right.
Our Commitment to Quality
ProTEK Painters owner, John Guarino, has been painting Newton-area homes and commercial properties since 1999. All these years, we’ve made customer satisfaction our number one focus. We have hundreds of reviews and testimonials and a workmanship warranty that demonstrate our commitment to your happiness with the results we produce. We’ve become deeply rooted in our community and made a name for ourselves as trustworthy, ethical, and experienced.
Hire ProTEK Painters with confidence for crown molding and baseboard painting. You'll have a great painting contractor experience.
Crown Molding and Baseboard Painting Service Area
Find ProTEK Painters near Arlington, Auburndale, Belmont, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Chestnut Hill, Jamaica Plain, Lexington, Needham, Newton Centre, Newton Corner, Newton Highlands, Newton Lower Falls, Newton Upper Falls, Newtonville, Newton, Roslindale, Somerville, Waban, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley, West Newton, West Roxbury, Weston, and Winchester.