Gazebo Painting and Staining Services
A wood gazebo takes a beating in the New England weather. The protective finish deteriorates with exposure to UV rays, rain, and snow causing wood rot, warping, graying, and splintering. The gazebo floor is subjected to foot traffic, furniture movement, and wildlife, and needs occasional TLC.
ProTEK Painters exterior painting crew provides add-on services for outbuildings such as gazebos, pergolas, timber frame arbors, pavilions, sheds, barns, detached garages, and porch painting. We also offer deck staining and sealing.
Caring for Your Gazebo and Other Backyard Outbuildings
Wood gazebos require a little more maintenance than other materials to preserve their finish and protect them from moisture damage.
- Ensure good ventilation and discourage pests by trimming back plants and shrubs.
- Remove bird nests, cobwebs, and other signs of wildlife from the interior.
- Inspect the roof for leaks and check for signs of mold, mildew, or other moisture damage.
- Sweep it often to avoid a buildup of dirt, pebbles, and other items that could do the flooring harm.
- Check for structural integrity to include loose screws, railing stability, and wood rot.
Gazebo Painting or Staining Preparation
Once the gazebo is clean and dry, we'll apply a top-quality stain or paint finish that will last years with normal maintenance. Our process is so much cheaper than replacing a gazebo or pergola due to weather damage and neglect.
Schedule a free estimate for a quote on gazebo painting or staining today.
Exterior Painting Service Area
Find ProTEK Painters near Arlington, Auburndale, Belmont, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Chestnut Hill, Jamaica Plain, Lexington, Needham, Newton Centre, Newton Corner, Newton Highlands, Newton Lower Falls, Newton Upper Falls, Newtonville, Newton, Roslindale, Somerville, Waban, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley, West Newton, West Roxbury, Weston, and Winchester.