ProTEK Painters is proud to provide our customers with a Limited Two Year Workmanship Warranty. We are dedicated to the success of your painting project.
TWO YEAR WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY
For a period of 24 months, ProTEK Painters warrants against peeling, blistering or chipping of paint resulting from defective workmanship.
For this Warranty to be Effective, the Consumer:
- Pays the full contract price.
- Retains a copy of the original contract.
- Retains a copy of your canceled check or other evidence of payment in full.
- Makes the property accessible to the contractor or his/her workers to perform the repairs.
- Performs any covered repairs at no labor, paint or material cost, if originally supplied by ProTEK Painters, to the original purchaser.
- Performs any covered repairs to the level of surface preparation originally specified in the contract.
- Performs covered repairs only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred.
How to Apply for Warranty Repairs
Contact ProTEK Painters at the address listed below to have covered repairs performed the upcoming summer. ProTEK Painters will arrange an inspection of your property and notify you as soon as the claim is approved.
275 Grove St Ste 2-400A
Auburndale, Massachusetts 02466
Contact Us Online
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- The cost of the paint & material if purchased by the customer. Contact the paint manufacturer to obtain information regarding any warranties they may have.
- Any area not specifically included in the contract.
- Any conditions existing at the time the work was completed which a reasonable inspection of the work would have revealed (i.e., areas not previously painted).
- Any work where the client supplies the paint, unless from approved supplier.
- Paint failure due to moisture damage (interior or exterior).
- Wooden gutters and painted or stained roofs or other gutters (galvanized metal).
- Varnished or transparent stained surfaces.
- Lap marks, fading, chalking.
- Paint failure due to prior coatings residual deposits (i.e., paraffin wax).
- Any surface that maintains a horizontal position (decks, railings, stairs, porches, window sills etc.).
- Bleeding knotholes, rust stains, cedar bleed, mill-glaze siding, sap bleeding.
- Mildew/algae is an environmental condition, and has no connection with the paint coating.
- Failure due to structural or design problems with the house.
- Paint match; we will match the paint color as closely as possible. However, repairs performed one to two years later are not likely to match perfectly.
- Rotted/deteriorated wood - this should be replaced.
- Coatings applied to factory finishes, plastic, vinyl or glass.
- Areas previously repaired under warranty work.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE BY PROTEK PAINTERS AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY IS APPLICABLE ONLY TO PAINTING SERVICES PROVIDED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER WHO IS IDENTIFIED ON THE PROPOSAL. PROTEK PAINTERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, NOR SHALL PROTEK PAINTERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PRICE.