Professional Interior Painting at Affordable Pricing
Serving the Newton area since 1999, depend on our talented interior painters whether you are remodeling, preparing to sell your house, or want to update the paint color of your walls and ceilings.
ProTEK Painters is an experienced team committed to respecting your space while giving you the highest quality look and feel inside your home. We make it easy for you to achieve your goals.
Specialty Interior Painting Services
|Interior Painting||Additional Services|
|Bedrooms and Nurseries||Concrete stain/epoxy floors|
|Kitchens and dining rooms||Kitchen cabinet painting|
|Garage interiors||High-ceiling foyers and staircases|
|Home offices||Popcorn ceiling removal|
|Living rooms and family rooms||Wallpaper removal|
"From my first interaction with John, to the sealing of the last paint can, this is the team that you want. We remodeled our home, and needed 16 rooms painted, too much for me in the time at hand. John gave a fair price, and his teams were excellent. The house “looks too good to live in”, says one neighbor. Call them, it’s worth your time."
Terry D. - Newton, MA
What to Expect of the Interior Painting Process
1) Estimate Appointment
The first step in the process is to meet in person. You’ll walk us through your vision of the space to paint. We'll take measurements and inspect the area for needed repairs. Then we'll prepare a detailed, written proposal, on-the-spot in most cases.
You can schedule your no-obligation interior painting estimate online or give us a call.
2) Choose Your Paint Colors
We can match your existing paint color or provide a free consultation with our color specialist to help you in choosing paint colors.
- About Paint Sheen: Sheen is a gauge of durability. Select a finish in each of the areas to paint considering items such as shine, amount of traffic, moisture, and frequency of cleaning. We are happy to make recommendations.
- Paint Your Home Happy!: Color affects light, the perception of space, and mood. Creating a flow from room to room is important. Keep furniture, flooring, and other features in mind, especially when choosing accent colors. It may be helpful to learn how to use a paint color chart.
- Interior Paint Color Ideas: Check out our house painting blog for inspiration and tips. Learn about kitchen paint color ideas, bathroom painting, the benefits of blue paint colors, and even a gorgeous nature-infused Tuscan color palette.
3) Prepare Your Space
Before we arrive to begin interior painting, please remove breakable or valuable items, wall hangings, and small furnishings. No need to move heavy furniture. We handle the heavy lifting and return your furniture where it belongs when we're finished.
You don't need to protect trim, remove light switches, or the like. We'll do that for you. But you might enjoy these 40 thrifty uses for painters' tape if you have some around the house that you won't need for painting!
Are we painting kitchen cabinets? Then please clear off the countertops and remove breakables inside the cabinetry. You don't need to empty drawers and cabinets unless you've requested interior painting inside of them.
4) Repair and Protection
We'll complete meticulous preparation of the surfaces to paint, including light carpentry and drywall repair. Before we begin the work, the interior painting crew covers the flooring and furniture with drop cloths and fresh plastic sheeting.
5) Interior Painters Apply Paint
After the surfaces are repaired, primed, and ready for paint, we carefully apply your color selection to achieve a smooth, beautiful finish.
Besides tidying the work area every day, we perform an in-depth clean-up and also haul away the debris at the project’s completion. We return your furniture to its original location. You keep leftover paint for future touch-ups or color matching.
7) Satisfaction Inspection
We prefer to do with final walk-through with you to inspect and approve of the work of our interior painting team. It's your opportunity to ask questions and express any concerns. Remember, "we're not done until you're happy" so if you find anything to be unsatisfactory, we will make it right.
Is Lead Paint a Concern?
Homes built or renovated before 1978 probably have at least one coat of lead-based paint.
- In Newton, approximately 84% of all housing was constructed and painted before the lead-based paint ban.
- Hundreds of young children are poisoned by lead paint in Massachusetts each year.
- Home repairs that create even a small amount of lead dust are enough to put your family at risk.
And since interior painting is on your home improvement list, it might be a great time to recycle or properly dispose of old paint you don't want anymore. You can check for recycling and hazardous waste information by city on the Massachusetts government website.
"The painters were fast and professional. They cleaned up each day. Their prep work was well executed, and the paint job was excellent. We would highly recommend them. John Guarino is a joy to work with. He was very flexible about scheduling the job. As we discovered some additional work that needed to be done, that was not in the original contract, he was kind enough to just include it in the job at no extra cost. He is very focused on customer satisfaction, often saying: 'The job's not finished until you're happy.' It was very true."
Bruce B. - Newton, MA
Our Commitment to You
ProTEK Painters begins every interior painting project with a warm, friendly approach to caring for your home or business property. You can rely on clear and consistent communication and dedication to quality.
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, and EPA Lead Certified.
- Two Year Workmanship Warranty
- BBB Accredited and member of the Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce.
- As green painters, we use eco-friendly low- or zero-VOC paint products and processes.
- Low-interest paint now-pay later financing options available.
- Hundreds of third-party verified customer reviews.
SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE
Interior Painting Service Area
Find ProTEK Painters near Arlington, Auburndale, Belmont, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Chestnut Hill, Jamaica Plain, Lexington, Needham, Newton Centre, Newton Corner, Newton Highlands, Newton Lower Falls, Newton Upper Falls, Newtonville, Newton, Roslindale, Somerville, Waban, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley, West Newton, West Roxbury, Weston, and Winchester.