Kitchen Cabinet Painting and Refinishing
Welcome to Your Gorgeous New Kitchen
Kitchen cabinet painting or refinishing is a great way to completely change the look of your kitchen on a budget!
It is only a fraction of the cost of having your cupboards replaced. Quality results also increase the resale value of your home, so it’s a good investment.
Kitchen cabinet painting and refinishing are difficult and time-consuming to do correctly. Some painting contractors prefer not to offer this service.
The ProTEK Painters team has the patience and experience to handle the job. The result is a sophisticated finish that’s durable enough to last for years.
Transform Your Kitchen into Fresh and Fabulous
Colorizing with Paint
If painting your kitchen cabinets is your preference, the color options are plentiful. We offer color matching and consultation.
- New kitchen cabinet painting.
- Convert oak or other hardwood cabinets to a painted finish.
- Change painted kitchen cabinets to a new paint color.
- Hardware and hinge upgrades.
Refinishing with Stain
Kitchen cabinet refinishing is a great way to highlight the grain, character, and warmth of your hardwood. Choose stain colors from very light to very dark.
- New kitchen cabinet staining and refinishing.
- Strip existing wood finish and re-stain, seal, and protect.
- Clear finish coats for sealing and protecting.
- Hardware and hinge upgrades.
Our Kitchen Cabinet Painting Process
Step 1: Remove the cabinets’ hardware and protect all areas that aren’t going to be coated.
Step 2: The surfaces of the cabinets are sanded and vacuumed to remove dust.
Step 3: Next comes stain or primer, followed by the first coat of paint, enamel, or varnish.
Step 4: Lastly, the top coat is applied and your cabinets are put back together.
It's detailed work that requires an experienced hand. The entire process takes about 3 to 5 days.
Our team will be respectful of you and your home. We tidy up at the end of every day to make sure you can still use your kitchen.
Preparing Your Kitchen for the Project
There are only two things we ask you to do before we arrive for the job:
✔ Clear off your kitchen counters and remove anything breakable in your cupboards.
✔ If we are painting the interior of your cabinets, please empty them completely. If not, you can leave your pots, pans, utensils, and dishes inside.
Why Choose ProTEK Painters?
We've got the credentials, proven reputation, and expertise to save you time and money while providing top-quality results.
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, and EPA Lead Certified
- Two Year Workmanship Warranty
- Eco-friendly products and operations.
- Owner John Guarino is hands-on, supervises every job site, and has served Newton-area homeowners and businesses since 1999.
- Hundreds of documented customer testimonials.
Our craftsmen are experienced in kitchen cabinet painting, refinishing, and wood restoration techniques. This specialty service is a financially manageable way for you to achieve a whole new look in your kitchen.SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE