Save Time and Money in Newton Lower Falls
Add value and style to your home while experiencing quality, hassle-free service with ProTEK
Newton Lower Falls is a village named for the beautiful falls where the Charles River descends 18 feet in a quarter of a mile. The falls are located below the dam and its three fish ladders. A primarily suburban town, it does have a small commercial district that continues in Wellesley.
Marking the entrance to the village is the Baury House, which has stood since 1840 and now houses offices. This is only one of many historical buildings in the area. Yours may be one of the Greek Revivals built in the 1830s and 40s. Trust ProTEK to show these and other vintage homes the care they deserve. We are lead certified, as many of them need.
Owner, John Guarino and his dedicated team of professionals have been proudly serving the communities of Newton Lower Falls since 1999. John and his team have built up an impressive array of third party reviews for their commitment to excellence.
My wife and I have been very satisfied with ProTEK over the six years they have worked with us doing both exterior and interior work on our home. I have great respect for the owner of this local company, John Guarino, who is easy to work with, very reliable and always accessible for advice, and assuring that we are very satisfied with the work of his team. ProTEK just has completed a major job at our home after a leakage in our water pipes from the third floor of our Victorian home to the basement. This involved repairing ceilings and walls as well as painting and staining three floors of our home. His team completed the work in seven days working diligently for eight to nine hours a day. The men were very polite and accommodating and cleaned up after every long day of work. Given the scope of work that was completed to our great satisfaction I am confident that John"s leadership and oversight of the work was critical to both the quality of their work and the timeliness of completion. I highly recommend ProTEK for their quality and affordable pricing.
Read more from Harry S.
We are proud of our long term relationship with our customers. Let us earn your trust too, through our honesty, integrity, and professionalism. We show you respect and treat your property like it is our own.
Some of the many reasons ProTEK Painters has earned their top quality reputation include some of the following:
- An eco-friendly company, we care about you and your family's health as well as the environment. That's why we only use high quality, low VOC paint. We also thoroughly clean up and take away any used paint and materials.
- A project manager is with you every step of the way. You are always kept up to date regarding the progress of your painting project.
- A color consultation service to help guide you through your new color selection.
6 Good Reasons to Choose ProTEK for House Painting
- Licensed, Insured, Bonded, and EPA Lead Certified.
- We warranty our work.
- Painting your interior, exterior, or having your kitchen cabinets repainted / resurfaced immediately adds resale value to your house.
- Professionally trained and experienced team. All ProTEK employees work for the company, they're not subcontractors or day workers.
- Obligation-free on-site quote.
- We only use the top brands you know and trust, such as Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, and Behr.
You get lasting quality that provides exterior curb appeal, and an attractive, refreshed interior.
We don't collect final payment until you are completely satisfied.