The Benefits of Painting Aluminum Siding
Revive and Restore for Big Savings
Painting aluminum siding is an effective way to repair and rejuvenate the exterior of your home while maintaining its protective properties. You will save thousands of dollars painting versus replacing it with another type of siding.
Unlike other metals, aluminum reacts with oxygen in the air to form aluminum oxide. This extremely hard material protects a home with aluminum siding from warping and rust.
It offers weather protection and insulation features. In addition, aluminum siding is installed in such a way to prevent openings where water can enter to cause moisture problems.
It's true that aluminum siding is durable and long-lasting; however, it's color coating fades and chips over time.
The Process of Painting Aluminum Siding
Painting aluminum siding is not easily done as a DIY project. It requires specialized equipment and a skilled, labor-intensive process.
- Cleaning: We use commercial power washing equipment using a professional water/detergent mixture. Our methods ensure water does not get in between the panel courses as we clean the surface.
- Preparation: Exterior painting prep work includes sanding of chips, flakes, and peeling. We will complete repairs and protect doors, windows, vents, and landscaping.
- Painting: First, we'll add a primer coat. Then, we paint with a finish coat in the color of your choice.
Check out some popular exterior paint color schemes and take advantage of our color consultation services. We can help you achieve a new color scheme, match your existing color, or even match a friend's house color.
Ready to Paint Your Home's Exterior?
Hire ProTEK Painters with peace of mind and confidence:
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, EPA Lead Certified.
- Two Year Workmanship Warranty.
- Owner John Guarino is hands-on, supervises every job, and has been serving the Newton area since 1999.
- BBB Accredited, a member of the Newton-Needham Chamber, and hundreds of customers reviews.
- Dedicated to eco-friendly paint products and processes.
- Light carpentry and pressure washing included in your exterior painting proposal for surface preparation.
Add-on services include deck staining and refinishing, fence painting, shed painting, gazebo, pergola, and pavilion staining, porch painting, detached garage painting, and garage floor epoxy finishing.
SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE
Exterior Painting Service Area
Find ProTEK Painters near Arlington, Auburndale, Belmont, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Chestnut Hill, Jamaica Plain, Lexington, Needham, Newton Centre, Newton Corner, Newton Highlands, Newton Lower Falls, Newton Upper Falls, Newtonville, Newton, Roslindale, Somerville, Waban, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley, West Newton, West Roxbury, Weston, and Winchester.