The Benefits of Painting Aluminum Siding
Revive and Restore for Big Savings
Painting aluminum siding is an effective way to repair and rejuvenate the exterior of your home while maintaining its protective properties. You will save thousands of dollars painting versus replacing it with another type of siding.
Unlike other metals, aluminum reacts with oxygen in the air to form aluminum oxide. This extremely hard material protects a home with aluminum siding from warping and rust.
It offers weather protection and insulation features. In addition, aluminum siding is installed in such a way to prevent openings where water can enter to cause moisture problems.
It's true that aluminum siding is durable and long-lasting; however, it's color coating fades and chips over time.
The Process of Painting Aluminum Siding
Painting aluminum siding is not easily done as a DIY project. It requires specialized equipment and a skilled, labor-intensive process.
- Cleaning: We use commercial power washing equipment using a professional water/detergent mixture. Our methods ensure water does not get in between the panel courses as we clean the surface.
- Preparation: Exterior painting prep work includes sanding of chips, flakes, and peeling. We will complete repairs and protect doors, windows, vents, and landscaping.
- Painting: First, we'll add a primer coat. Then, we paint with a finish coat in the color of your choice.
Check out some popular exterior paint color schemes and take advantage of our color consultation services. We can help you achieve a new color scheme, match your existing color, or even match a friend's house color.
Great Experience from Start to Finish!
From start to finish, we had a great experience with ProTEK Painters of Newton. Their website was very clear, detailed, and had specific information for exactly what we needed, which was painting of our aluminum siding.
When we made an appointment, we experienced the same clarity with detailed information from John Guarino who answered all our questions and gave us a good and fair estimate for the work.
John's team was on time, professional, friendly and worked very hard. They were responsive and cleaned the worksite up nicely each time they came. Their work was excellent and we were very happy with the results.
Small details were taken care of to smooth out older or slightly damaged siding and John and his team were even able to accommodate us when we asked for some additional work to be added on.
Our house looks beautiful and we're very happy to recommend ProTEK Painters of Newton.
Ready to Paint Your Home's Exterior?
Hire ProTEK Newton Painters with peace of mind and confidence:
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, EPA Lead Certified.
- Two Year Workmanship Warranty.
- Owner John Guarino is hands-on, supervises every job, and has been serving the Newton area since 1999.
- BBB Accredited, a member of the Newton-Needham Chamber, and hundreds of customers reviews.
- Dedicated to eco-friendly paint products and processes.
- Light carpentry and pressure washing included in your exterior painting proposal for surface preparation.
Add-on services include deck staining and refinishing, fence painting, shed painting, gazebo, pergola, and pavilion staining, porch painting, detached garage painting, and garage floor epoxy finishing.
Exterior Painting Service Area
Find ProTEK Painters near Arlington, Auburndale, Belmont, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Chestnut Hill, Jamaica Plain, Lexington, Needham, Newton Centre, Newton Corner, Newton Highlands, Newton Lower Falls, Newton Upper Falls, Newtonville, Newton, Roslindale, Somerville, Waban, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley, West Newton, West Roxbury, Weston, and Winchester.