Refresh and Repair with Stucco Painting
What makes it different is the amount of repair work, whether it has a rough, medium, or smooth texture, and the number of coats.
We insist on using higher-end paint products to eliminate problems like runs, inconsistent color, and durability issues that typically arise when using cheaper paint.
However, we have relationships with manufacturers such as Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, Behr, and California Paints and pass our discounted pricing on to you.
Our Stucco Painting Process
Step 1: Repair cracks, peeling, and other damage. We will also apply caulk wherever wood meets the stucco. Patching may be required in larger areas of damage. In some cases, there may be a project delay up to ten days while repair materials set and cure.
Step 2: Thorough pressure washing and cleaning. The stucco must dry thoroughly after cleaning is complete. Weather is also monitored to avoid trapping moisture between the stucco and the paint.
Step 3: Preparation. Exterior painting prep includes protecting doors, windows, vents, landscaping, and related items.
Step 4: Apply a primer coat as a sealant that helps prevent future cracking, water damage, and other issues. If your stucco has stains, we can use a stain-blocking primer to help keep stains from bleeding through. This primer coat must dry thoroughly before we start painting.
Step 5: Painting stucco begins. We'll utilize specific equipment, processes, and the number of paint coats depending on the texture of your stucco.
When the painting is complete, you'll have a finish coat that provides beautiful, lasting results.
Trust in ProTEK Painters to have the best credentials and a proven track record of customer satisfaction. We're not done until you tell us we're done.
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, EPA Lead Certified.
- Two Year Workmanship Warranty.
- Owner John Guarino is hands-on, supervises every job, and has been serving the Newton area since 1999.
- BBB Accredited, a member of the Newton-Needham Chamber, and hundreds of customers reviews.
- Dedicated to eco-friendly paint products and processes.
- Accompanying services such as light carpentry, power washing, deck staining and sealing, and color consultation.
- Free, detailed on-the-spot estimates.
Browse exterior painting FAQs for details.
SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE