Professional Pressure Washing Services
Clean, Brighten, Sanitize, Protect, Preserve
Paint, stain and other coatings will not adhere properly to a dirty surface. Pressure washing is a foundational step in our process for all painting-related services.
It removes dirt, grime, debris, insects and feces, spider webs, weeds, mold, mildew, and more that build up over time.
Power washing also offers these additional benefits:
- Cleans and Brightens:
It keeps the exterior of your property looking it's best while improving curb appeal and resale value.
- Protects and Preserves:
The build-up of dirt, mold, and grime weakens, fades, and otherwise damages your outdoor structures and building materials.
- Disinfects and Sanitizes:
Maintain a healthier outdoor environment for you, your family, and your guests.
Power Washing Services
We use biodegradable, eco-friendly detergents that won’t harm plants, grass, pets, or your family.
You may also request power washing as an add-on service for areas such as:
✔ Driveway and Sidewalk
✔ Gutters and Awnings
✔ Patio and Pavers
✔ Concrete Floors
✔ Outdoor Wooden Structures (i.e. children's play equipment, arbors, and pergolas).
Credentials You Can Count On
As specialists in pressure washing, trust in our experience and commitment to customer satisfaction to ensure that even the hardest to reach areas of your home and other exterior structures are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, EPA Lead Certified.
- Two Year Workmanship Warranty.
- Owner John Guarino is hands-on, supervises every job, and has been serving the Newton area since 1999.
- BBB Accredited, a member of the Newton-Needham Chamber, and hundreds of customers reviews.
- Dedicated to eco-friendly paint products and processes.
- Free, detailed on-the-spot estimates.
Browse FAQs for more information.